The Christmas and New Year period are well out the way and certainty is returning to the property sector following the General Election and the clarification on Brexit.
The property is set to be booming in 2020 and we’re already start to see plenty of activity in the market with new listings and investment being made.
If you are looking to sell your property then our motivated team of property experts are committed to getting you moved in 2020!
Remember, we offer no sale no fee but even better, so if you instruct us before 29 February 2020 you will be entered into a prize draw where one lucky person will win the opportunity for Barrows & Forrester to sell your property for £1 commission!*
Why use Barrows & Forrester?
- High quality customer service
- We get properties sold in an average time of 16 weeks
- Awarding winning marketing not offered by other agents
Give us a call on 0121 296 2600, visit www.barrrowsandforrester.co.uk or book a valuations to work with Barrows & Forrester your award-winning, independent, estate agent!
* Terms and conditions apply
Barrows & Forrester Property Group
0% Commission Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
1. All entrants have the chance of winning one prize, which is Barrows & Forrester selling the entrant’s property for £1 commission.
2. To be entered into the prize draw Barrows & Forrester must have received signed terms of business to sell the entrant’s property, subject to a minimum fee of 1.25%
3. The opening date for entries is 9.00am on 13/01/20. The closing date of the prize draw is 8.00pm on 29/02/20. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
4. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
6. This draw is not open to employees of Barrows & Forrester, their families or any other employees of organisations associated with Barrows & Forrester.
7. The winner will be drawn at random from permissible entries received and will be notified by telephone by Friday 6 March 2020
8. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Barrows & Forrester shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. Barrows & Forrester accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
11. Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
12. In the unlikely event of any dispute relating to the terms and conditions of the entries or the draw, the decision of the Managing Director of Barrows & Forrester will be final and binding on all parties.
13. Barrows & Forrester reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Barrows & Forrester in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the prize draw, please email us at email@example.com.