Barrows & Forrester are offering all Birmingham Property News followers the opportunity to have their property managed for free for 12 months.
On top of this prize draw they are also offering a 5% monthly management fee (usually 10%) to all new landlord sign up in May 2020.
Simply leave your details below to be entered into a prize draw.
Would you like your rental property managed for free for 12 months with Barrows & Forrester?
In times of uncertainty people want to be able to work with people who you know you can trust – can that be said with the current businesses managing your properties?
Over the recent months Barrows & Forrester have recognised as one of the leading estate and lettings agents in the region (Downtown In Business & Signature Award winners) as we go into our sixth year of business.
As we continue to grow we want to bring our people and clients with us and celebrate in our successes.
We have recently brought Hamad, our new lettings manager, into Team B&F and we’d like to offer one lucky landlord the chance to win 12 months of free property management – this is our way of saying thanks to the property people of Birmingham & Lichfield.
This is a no strings attached offer – we simply want to give back – this will include managing your property in full, sourcing new tenants if required and also having full access to our team of property experts to maximise and grow your portfolio.
Don’t forget to also check out www.birminghampropertynews.co.uk for all the latest news, videos, deals and content about what’s going on in the local property market.
Why use Barrows & Forrester?
- We’re here purely to deliver for you – our clients
- High quality customer service
- We get properties rented and at market rate so no void in an average time of 16 weeks
- Awarding winning marketing not offered by other agents
- We extensive referencing on all our tenants giving you peace of mind with your property
Give us a call on 0121 296 2600 or book a valuations to work with Barrows & Forrester your award-winning, independent, estate agent!
* Terms and conditions apply
Barrows & Forrester Property Group
Landlord 12 Month Offer Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
1. All entrants have the chance of winning one prize, which is Barrows & Forrester managing the landlord’s property within the Birmingham & Lichfield area for 12 months.
2. To be entered into the prize draw Barrows & Forrester must have received signed terms of business to manage the entrant’s property and they must be aged 18 or over.
3. The opening date for entries is 9.00am on 01/05/2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 8.00pm on 31/05/2020. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
4. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
5. This offer is for a new management contract which will start from 01/07/2020 and must not interfere/break any other contracts the landlord currently may have on their property with thirds parties such as management companies or estate agents.
6. This draw is not open to employees of Barrows & Forrester, their families or any other employees of organisations associated with Barrows & Forrester.
7. The winner will be drawn at random from permissible entries received and will be notified by telephone by Friday 6 June 2020.
8. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Barrows & Forrester shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. Barrows & Forrester accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
11. Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
12. In the unlikely event of any dispute relating to the terms and conditions of the entries or the draw, the decision of the Managing Director of Barrows & Forrester will be final and binding on all parties.
13. Barrows & Forrester reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Barrows & Forrester in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the prize draw, please email us at email@example.com.